Vantage Health System offers a comprehensive range of outpatient clinical services designed to meet the needs of children and adolescents. We provide services in our Dumont and Englewood outpatient sites.
- Clinical Assessment
- Psychiatric Evaluations and Medication Monitoring
- Therapy for Individuals, Families and Groups
- Korean & Spanish Speaking Therapists
Current group therapy* sessions
Single, Divorced, and Widowed
Adults Living Alone
Men & Women
Men & Women
Men & Women
*Groups are added or changed as needed
This specialized program provides comprehensive, integrated services for persons seeking to overcome alcohol and/or drug addictions. Because substance abuse affects not just the individual, our team of physicians, certified alcoholism and drug counselors, and other mental health professionals can treat the entire family.
Our Substance Abuse Recovery Service offers clients the convenience of receiving all their treatment in one central location. Outpatient programs and flexible office hours enable clients to receive treatment with minimal disruption to their work and family schedules.
These services include:
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Education & Prevention Services
- Outreach programs
- Urine screening
- Referrals To Inpatient Treatment Services
- Relapse Prevention Group
Based on a wellness and recovery philosophy of treatment, Vantage Recovery Center is an outpatient structured day program designed to maximize the client’s independence and community living skills. The partnership of client and a multi-disciplinary team of professional staff enable each client to develop a treatment plan that actualizes their own recovery goals.
The program serves persons who have experienced a mental illness or possibly a psychiatric hospitalization.
- to develop an illness prevention plan
- to educate about mental illness
- to learn symptom management skills
- to discover a useful place in the community
- to develop a sense of hope in the future
- to prevent hospitalization
- assessment and psychiatric evaluation
- medication monitoring
- illness management education
- counseling (individual, group and family)
- case management
- chemical dependency counseling
- pre-vocational counseling
- social skills development
Transportation can be arranged based on availability.
Monday – Friday: 9am to 3:35 pm.
Program services are provided to clients on an hourly basis with a minimum of 3 hours a day and a maximum of 5 hours.
Vantage Recovery Center accepts Medicaid, Medicare, and self-pay and sliding scale fees. Please call regarding self-pay and sliding scale fees.
Location: 93 W. Palisade Avenue
Englewood, NJ 07631
For more information call: (201) 567-0059
The Life Enrichment and Achievement Program (L.E.A.P) is a day treatment program for adults who are diagnosed with both a psychiatric disorder and a developmental disability, along with loss of impulse control. L.E.A.P. provides an individualized program for each client, including daily individual counseling sessions, group therapy, and activity groups to increase socialization skills. L.E.A.P. staff working in a 1 to 2 staff client ratio, also collaborates with clients’ residential staff and families to provide consistent treatment.
The program’s goals include assisting each client in reaching his or her full potential;
- Through maximizing clients’ strengths
- Facilitating peer support
- Educating clients about the management of their illness to prevent relapse and re-hospitalization
- Increasing independent living skills
- Encouraging clients to take an active role in formulating their own goals and participating in their own treatment planning
All referrals for this program must be made through the Division of Developmental Disabilities, New Jersey: (973) 977-2113
In addition to treating adolescents, adults and families, our Licensed Professional Counselor provides free consultation and presentations to local community Korean churches and organizations and public schools.
The main goals of our services are to:
- Educate the Korean community about mental health issues and resources
- Provide outreach to Korean social service agencies, schools and health systems working with the Korean population
- Increase cultural competency of mental health staff
- Provide direct mental health services to Korean Individuals and families
For information on these services or to make an appointment, please call 201-567-0500 X 3272.
Vantage accepts major insurance companies and most managed care plans, as well as Medicaid and Medicare. Self-pay plans and sliding scale fees are also available to eligible individuals.
Access Center: 201-567-0059
Please call for admission to services or more information:
Vantage Access Center at 201-567-0059
Monday through Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm